Pyypl is an international financial services provider based in UAE and Bahrain. It allows people to create Mastercard payment cards and digital wallets for online transactions. In this post, we will discuss how to use Pyypl, how to create your wallet, get a free Mastercard, send money, and many more.
How does Pyypl work?
Pyypl (pronounced “People”) is a digital wallet and Mastercard payment service that allows people to shop easily on the internet.
You can have your own international Mastercard payment card on the Pyypl app. This can be done in 2 minutes after which you can start using it.
The Pyypl app also comes with a digital wallet. You can receive money into your wallet, send to other people and also spend it.
Kindly note that Pyypl is not a bank account. Instead, it’s an online payment service provider, similar to Paypal.
Benefits of using Pyypl
The Pyypl app comes with several benefits. Few of them are listed here.
- You can shop on foreign websites by using your Pyypl online Mastercard
- Add funds easily through your bank credit and debit cards
- Account creation is free. The only document you need is your National ID
- You can send and receive money from other Pyypl users, through your Pyypl digital wallet
- Remit money to the Philippines at a low exchange rate
- Track your spending and online shopping history with the Pyypl app
- Recharge your airtime and subscriptions on the Pyypl app
- You can freeze and unfreeze your Pyypl card anytime you want. That way, no other person can use it without your consent
Is it safe to use Pyypl?
Yes, it is very safe to use Pyypl.
Pyypl is a registered financial services company based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bahrain. It is authorized by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority in UAE. Pyypl is also licensed by the Central Bank of Bahrain.
Pyypl is not a fraudulent company. It is a legit financial services provider that will give you an officially approved card.
Pyypl supported countries
Pyypl virtual payment services are not restricted to a few countries. You can use Pyypl if your country is in the Middle East, Africa, and Central Asia.
Mobile recharge and virtual top-up services are available in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian and Sri Lanka.
Requirements to open a Pyypl account
To create your Pyypl account and obtain your virtual Mastercard for online payments, you must meet the requirements below.
- You must be up to 18 years of age (if you are underage you can still provide consent of your parents or legal guardian)
You will also need to provide the details below.
- Your full name
- A means of national Identification
- Your mobile phone number
If you meet the requirements then you are eligible to use the Pyypl mobile app. Download and install the app to get your free Mastercard payment card.
Pyypl mobile app download
To get your virtual Mastercard payment card, digital wallet and make use of other Pyypl services, you have to download the Pyypl mobile app.
How to get your Pyypl Mastercard in 2 minutes
Once you have the Pyypl mobile app on your phone, you can get your virtual Pyypl Mastercard by following the steps below.
- Open the Pyypl app
- You will see a welcome screen displayed on your phone. You will have to provide your phone number
- There is a “Send OTP” at the bottom of the page. Click on it to get your One Time Password. Input the password and continue
- The next page is for Identify verification. Here you have to capture the front and back photographs of your NIN Card. Once you are done press the Next button
- Provide your full name and submit
After submitting, you will see a pop-up page on your screen that says “Congratulations this is your card“. You will also be given 1 USD free of charge. It will be automatically added to your digital wallet.
You can use your Pyypl virtual Mastercard in over 50 million shops and websites. You can use Pyypl to order food or pay for subscriptions on the following platforms.
- Careem NOW
- Lunch On
- YouTube Premium
- Amazon prime
- Google Play Store and lots more
Kindly note that:
- You can link your Pyypl virtual Mastercard with your PayPal account
- Pyypl is not currently supported on Google Pay, Samsung Pay and Apple Pay
- Physical plastic cards will soon be available
How to fund your Pyypl account
Now that you have your virtual Mastercard and can shop on foreign websites, you will need to fund your account.
To add funds to your Pyypl digital wallet, see the procedure below.
- Go to your Pyypl dashboard
- You will see the “Add Money” button beside your account balance
- Under the fund options, click on “Debit Card Load“
- On the next page, there is a slider that you can use to select the amount of money you want to add to your Pyypl account
- Provide the bank details of your debit card and click on “Pay“
The amount will be deducted from your bank account and added to your Pyypl account. Go back to your dashboard and you will see that your account balance has increased with the amount you just added.
Pyypl head office address
Pyypl has its registered head office in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It is located on the 34th Floor, Al Maqam Tower, Abu Dhabi Global Market Square, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.