Xcrosscash is a Nigerian loan app that allows eligible users to obtain instant loans, up to ₦50,000. In this guide, we will look at Xcrosscash loan requirements, Xcrosscash app download, how to get a loan from Xcrosscash, how to repay, and lots more.
How does it work?
Xcrosscash is a loan service provider that is based in Nigeria. It allows eligible people to obtain loans through their smartphones.
You don’t need collateral or property documents before you can get loans on the Xcrosscash app. Also, Xcrosscash lets you increase your credit limit. That way, you can obtain high loan amounts at low-interest rates.
Leveling up your credit limit will allow you to borrow high amounts at low-interest rates.
Xcrosscash loan requirements
To be eligible for an Xcrosscash loan in Nigeria, you have to meet the requirements.
- You must be a citizen and resident of Nigeria
- You must be within the age of 20 to 55 years
Xcrosscash will also require some details from you. They include:
- Your account number
- The phone number through which you will receive confirmation SMS
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
How to download the Xcrosscash mobile app
At the moment, Xcrosscash is not available for Windows and iOS devices. You will have to download and install the Xcrosscash app from the Google Play Store.
This app has a small size of 12 MB and over 500,000 downloads. It currently has a review rating of 4.5 from over 25,000 users.
How to get a loan on the Xcrosscash app
To get your first loan on the Xcrosscash mobile app, you have to register an account. See the steps here.
- Launch the Xcrosscash app
- Ok the sign in and sign up page, press the sign up button
- Type your Bank Verification Number (BVN) into the box and click on “Next”. The BVN will be used to verify your nationality, age and few other information
- Input your phone number
- A One-Time-Password will be sent as an SMS. Input the password to proceed
- Your account will be registered. You will now be able to access your dashboard
From your dashboard, you can monitor your outstanding loans and repayment progress. You can also increase your credit limit.
To increase your credit limit, you will perform some relaxing tasks within the app. This can be by sharing the referral code to friends, viewing ads or other simple tasks.
You can follow the steps below to get a loan from Xcrosscash.
- Click on “Apply For A Loan” on your dashboard
- Input the loan amount you want to obtain. You can get a loan between ₦10,000 to ₦50,000 on the Xcrosscash app
- Set your repayment schedule. You can repay within 3 months to 6 months
- Provide your bank account details
- Confirm the application and submit
Your loan application will be reviewed by Xcrosscash management. You will receive the loan in your bank account once your application is approved.
How much loan can you get from Xcrosscash?
You can obtain a loan amount between ₦10,000 to ₦50,000 on the Xcrosscash app. This is good enough since it’s an instant loan that will be sent to your bank account within a day or two.
The Xcrosscash loan service is also flexible and easy to repay. You can repay your loan on Xcrosscash within 3 months to 6 months.
Xcrosscash interest rate
Xcrosscash charges a monthly interest rate between 4% to 4.7% on each loan you obtain.
For instance, if you get a loan amount of ₦10,000 on the Xcrosscash app and set your repayment term to be 6 months:
- The total interest rate will be 24% (₦2,400)
- The total amount to be repaid will be ₦12,400
Repayment of loans
You can repay your loans on the Xcrosscash app or through bank transfer. To repay via the app, navigate to the repayment page from your dashboard and select your payment method.
To repay via bank transfer, you have to message Xcrosscash customer support for the bank details and payment instructions.
Xcrosscash head office
Xcrosscash also has a head office in Nigeria from where they approve loan requests and control the app.
The head office is located at Number 50c Sauket Street, Ikeja GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Xcrosscash customer care and email address
For questions and complaints, you can speak with Xcrosscash. They have customer support staff that will attend to you. You can contact them via their email address.
Email address: email@example.com