NCash loan: How to apply, requirements & more
NCash is a loan service provider that allows eligible applicants to obtain loans and payback later. NCash is one of the top instant personal loans in Nigeria. In this post, we will talk about how to get a loan from NCash, requirements, how to repay, and lots more.
The NCash app makes it very easy for Nigerians to buy things they need while also settling their utility bills on time. NCash has been a favourite loan app to many people that obtain loans and payback later.
NCash loan requirements
If you are already familiar with how most loan apps work in Nigeria, then you will know that each loan service has its requirements.
And you must be eligible before filling out the loan application. If you are not eligible, your loan application will not be approved. The NCash loan requirements have been listed below.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be a citizen and resident of Nigeria
- The applicant must have a stable monthly source of income
- An Android phone (NCash is not available for iOS and Windows devices)
- Your phone number will also be needed
- The bank account number with which you will receive the borrowed amount
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
NCash mobile app download
NCash is not available for iOS and Windows devices at the moment of updating this post. You need to download the official app before you can enjoy NCash loan services.
You can download and install it from the Google Play Store. It has a small size of 21 MB and over 500,000 downloads. It currently has a review rating of 3.9 from over 13,000 users.
How to get a loan from NCash
After you download and install the app, you are halfway through the process. The next thing to do is register an account with NCash.
- Launch the app
- A sign-in and sign up page will be displayed
- Press the sign up button
- Some app permissions will be requested and you will need to grant them access before the app can proceed
- Sign up with your mobile phone number and press the “Send Code” button
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the phone number you provided. Enter the OTP to proceed
- The next page will contain info boxes that need to be filled. You will also need to provide your employment details here and answer a few questions
- Cross-check your details and submit
- You will be redirected to your dashboard
Now that you have registered and can access your dashboard, you should proceed with your loan application.
Apart from the loan application button, most of the other features on your dashboard may not be useful until you have obtained a loan. To get a loan from NCash service, follow the instructions below.
- From your dashboard, navigate to the loan application page
- Input the amount of money you will like to obtain. You can obtain a loan amount up to ₦100,000 from NCash
- Choose a repayment term. You can repay your loan within 3 months to 4 months
- The next page will prompt you to input your account details. It is this account that your loan will be sent to.
- Confirm your details and then submit your loan application
After submission, your loan application will be reviewed and either approved or rejected. The review can take a few minutes or several hours.
How much loan can you get from the NCash?
The NCash mobile app allows eligible Nigerians above the age of 18 to obtain a loan amount between ₦1,000 to ₦100,000.
You can’t obtain more than ₦100,000 from NCash at the moment.
NCash loan tenor
Unlike some instant loan services in Nigeria, NCash has a short repayment term. It doesn’t allow its repayment term to be up to 6 or 12 months.
NCash has repayments of 3 months (91 days) to 4 months (120 days).
NCash loan interest rate
NCash has an Annual Percentage Rate of 14%. Also, each day you fail to repay your loan (after the due date) attracts an overdue fee of 2.5%.
For example, if you obtain a loan amount of ₦10,000 from NCash:
- You will pay ₦10,000 (the original amount obtained)
- The interest of 3.5% will apply (₦350)
Repayment of loans
You can repay your loans through the NCash mobile app as well. Follow the steps below.
- Launch the app
- Click on your profile
- Go to the loan history
- Select the loan you want to pay
- Select your preferred repayment method
- Complete your repayment
NCash Head office
NCash loan service has a physical office in Nigeria. You can always visit the office during working days. It is located at Lateef Jakande Road, Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
NCash customer support and email address
For questions and complaints, you can reach out to NCash customer care through their email address.
Email address: customercare@Ncash.com
Don't miss a thing. Follow us on Telegram. If you love videos then also Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. We are on Twitter as MakeMoneyDotNG.