Bundle Africa: Make payment with crypto, send cash & more
Bundle Africa is a cryptocurrency and cash social payment app that makes it easy to send and receive cash and cryptocurrency. This post shares vital information on how to use Bundle Africa, how to make payments with crypto, how to send cash, and lots more.
How does Bundle Africa work?
Bundle Africa works as a cryptocurrency service provider. It allows registered users to purchase Bitcoins, BNB, BUSD, and Ethereum.
Users can buy cryptocurrencies with just their debit card or by doing a bank transfer. They can also sell any of their cryptocurrencies on the Bundle Africa app. After selling, the amount will be automatically added to their account balance.
You can withdraw cash from your Bundle Africa wallet into your bank account without paying any transaction fee.
Is it safe to use Bundle Africa?
It is very safe to use Bundle Africa for your cryptocurrency trading and transactions.
Over 500,000 people in Africa make use of the Bundle Africa app, and the experiences have been great so far. There has been no report or occurrence of fraud or scam.
Who is the owner of Bundle Africa?
Bundle Africa is founded, owned, and managed by Yele Bademosi. Mr. Yele Bademosi is a former director at Binance labs.
Bundle Africa supported countries
As of this moment, Bundle Africa is available only in Nigeria and Ghana. However, the developers have promised to expand to other countries soon.
Requirements to open a Bundle Africa account
To create an account and trade on the Bundle Africa app, you have to be at least 18 years of age and also provide some details. They include:
- Your email address
- Your full name and date of birth
- A valid phone number
- Your Bank Verification Number (if you are a Nigerian)
The next step is to download the Bundle Africa app on your mobile phone.
Bundle Africa mobile app download
You can download the Bundle Africa app from the Google Play Store (if you are using an Android device).
Users with iOS devices can also download Bundle Africa from the Apple App Store.
How to create your Bundle Africa account
Follow the steps below to open an account with Bundle Africa.
- Launch the app
- On the welcome screen, click on “Sign up”
- Provide your phone number
- An OTP will be sent to your phone. Input the OTP to proceed
- On the next page, provide your Bank Verification Number (BVN). Your BVN will be used to confirm your information
- Provide your full name and email address
- Complete your registration and start using the app
How to deposit money into your Bundle Africa account?
Since your account is new, you have to fund it before you can make transactions on the Bundle Africa app.
To deposit money, navigate to the account settings page and set your payment method. You can add funds through your bank debit/credit card and via bank transfer.
To load your Bundle Africa account with your debit/credit card, follow the steps below.
- From your dashboard, press the “Add Funds” button at the top right corner
- On the next page, input the amount of money you will like to deposit into your Bundle Africa wallet
- Provide your bank card details
- Input your Bundle Africa transaction pin to authorize the transaction
How to Buy and Sell Cryptocurrency on the Bundle Africa App
Now that you have funded your Bundle Africa wallet, you can buy and sell it on the app. You can also send and withdraw your money if you like.
You can buy and sell on the Bundle Africa app with just ₦500. You can follow the steps here if you want to buy.
- Click on the Cryptocurrency you want to buy
- Click on the “Buy” button
- Continue with the purchase. You can also wait for the price to reload (it reloads every 60 seconds)
- Once you buy a cryptocurrency, the price will be deducted from your cash wallet. The cryptocurrency you purchase will also appear in your wallet as well
Selling cryptocurrencies also follows a similar procedure. You just have to press the “Sell” button instead of clicking on “Buy”.
How to withdraw cryptocurrency from Bundle Africa into a third-party crypto wallet?
You can also withdraw your cryptocurrencies into your preferred wallet. To do this, follow the steps here.
- Click on the cryptocurrency you want to withdraw
- On the next page, provide the wallet address for BTC or ETH, depending on which one you want to withdraw. If it’s BNB or BUSD provide the address with a memo
- Cross-check and submit
The cryptocurrency will be deducted from your account and sent to the wallet.
How to withdraw money from Bundle Africa into your local bank account?
To request a withdrawal, you must have money in your account. The money here should be cash. If cryptocurrency is what you have, then you should consider selling some of it.
Once you have cash in your wallet, go to your account settings and set your preferred payment method for cash withdrawal.
After that is done, follow these steps to withdraw your money into your local bank account.
- On the withdrawal page, indicate that you want to withdraw cash
- Select “Bank Transfer” on the next page. This attracts a small service charge
- Input the amount you want to withdraw
- Select the amount you want to withdraw into. You can also add an account if this is your first time
- Input your Bundle Africa transaction pin to complete the withdrawal process
The amount will be subtracted from your wallet and sent to your local bank account.
Bundle Africa service fees
- Bundle Africa charges ₦150 as a deposit fee
- Withdrawals to a local bank attract a fee of ₦50
- For BNB, Bundle Africa charges 0.001 per withdrawal
- For ETH, 0.003 is charged
- If it’s BUSD, 0.02 is charged
Bundle Africa head office
Bundle Africa has a head office in Seychelles, a country in East Africa. It is located at 22 Alpha Centre, Providence, Mahe, Seychelles.
Bundle Africa customer care and email address
If you have any issues or complaints, you can contact Bundle Africa customer support service through their email address. You can also browse through their homepage.
Email address: email@example.com
Bundle Africa website: bundle.africa
Don't miss a thing. Follow us on Telegram. If you love videos then also Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. We are on Twitter as MakeMoneyDotNG.