How to get a loan from EasyCredit
EasyCredit is a financial service provider that allows Nigerians to obtain loans on the internet without any paperwork or collateral. This post explains how to get a loan from EasyCredit, how to repay, their customer care hotlines, and lots more.
EasyCredit is a secure and reliable loan service in Nigeria. It allows people to obtain instant loans, up to ₦100,000. The obtained loan can be spent on personal and business expenditures.
As long as you have an Android device, you can enjoy EasyCredit loan services. If you have the EasyCredit app installed on your phone, you can apply for a loan and receive it in your bank account.
EasyCredit loan requirements
To be eligible for a loan from EasyCredit loan service, you need to meet up some requirements. They have been listed below.
- You must be a citizen and resident of Nigeria
- Your age must be within the range of 20 to 60 years
- The applicant must also have a stable monthly income
- A Nigerian bank account is needed
- Your Bank Verification Number
- An Android phone (EasyCredit is not available for iOS devices)
- A valid phone number that will be used to receive confirmation codes
If you have the requirements, then you are eligible to obtain loans from the EasyCredit platform.
How to download the EasyCredit app
EasyCredit is not available for iOS and Windows devices. You need to download the EasyCredit App before you can enjoy EasyCredit loan services.
You can download and install it from the Google Play Store. It has a small size of 10 MB and over 1 million downloads. It currently has a review rating of 4.2 from over 56,000 users.
How to get a loan from EasyCredit
- Launch the EasyCredit app after installation
- You will see the login and sign up options
- Click on sign up to register your EasyCredit account
- You will need to provide your mobile phone number
- Fill in the necessary details and submit
- You will be redirected to the homepage
From the homepage, you can access a lot of features. Follow the following steps to apply for a loan on the EasyCredit app.
- Navigate to the loan application section
- Choose a loan amount (not less than 3,000 NGN, not more than 100,000 NGN) and continue
- Select a repayment term (91 days to 365 days)
- Provide other needed details, including your bank account number
- Submit your application
After filling in the necessary information and submitting your application, you should be patient for a while. Your loan request will be reviewed by the EasyCredit staff. Once it has been approved, you will receive the amount in your bank account.
Note that reviewing and approval of loan applications can take any time between 10 minutes to several hours.
How much loan can you get from EasyCredit?
This is another question that people ask about the EasyCredit loan service.
If you meet the requirements and also fill correct information, you will be able to obtain between ₦3,000 to ₦100,000.
Loan Repayment Terms
Repayment in the EasyCredit loan platform can be done within 3 months (91 days) to 12 months (365) days.
EasyCredit interest rate and loan processing fee
A one-time processing fee is required of EasyCredit users. This fee ranges from 1,256 NGN to 6,000 NGN.
Also, a monthly interest rate of 3.1% applies to the 3-month repayment term.
For example, let’s assume you obtain a loan of ₦3,000 for 3 months. EasyCredit will charge an interest rate of 3.1% and a processing fee of 9.1%
That means you will pay back:
- ₦3,000 (the principal amount)
- ₦273 (one-time processing fee)
- ₦93 (interest)
At the end of the day, the total amount to be repaid will be ₦3,366.
Repayment of loan
You can also repay your loan through the EasyCredit app on your phone. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Launch the EasyCredit app on your Android device
- Click on “My Loan”
- Select the loan you want to repay at that moment
- Press the “Repay In Advance” button
- Cross-check the details on the screen and tap on “Repay now”
- Select your preferred repayment method and click “Repay now”
- Complete the repayment process
EasyCredit Head Office
For the best customer support services, you can visit EasyCredit head office. It is located at Opebi road No. 20, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
EasyCredit customer care and email address
For questions and complaints, you can reach out to EasyCredit loan service. They have customer support staff that will attend to you.
You can contact EasyCredit customer support via their email address, phone number and WhatsApp account.
Phone number: 09087614188
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't miss a thing. Follow us on Telegram. If you love videos then also Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. We are on Twitter as MakeMoneyDotNG.