KashKash is a Nigerian financial service provider that offers people flexible short-term loans for personal and business use. This post will enlighten you on how to get a loan from KashKash, how to repay, how to calculate the loan interest rate, and lots more.
KashKash offers eligible loan applicants the ability to obtain up to ₦200,000. The app has a smooth interface and it’s easy to navigate. Also, you will receive the money in your bank account shortly after your loan application is approved.
KashKash Loan Service requirements
Just like other instant loan services in Nigeria, KashKash has its requirements.
If you don’t meet the requirements, your application will not be approved after being reviewed. The requirements are highlighted below.
- You must be a resident of Nigeria
- You must be within the age of 20 to 55
- An Android device
- A reliable monthly source of income
- You will need a phone number
- The bank account number with which you will receive the amount obtained
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
If you have the requirements above, start the application process by getting the official KashKash application.
How to download the KashKash app
To use KashKash loan services, you have to download and install the app. You can get it from the Google Play Store.
How to get a loan from KashKash
After downloading and installing the KashKash app, follow the steps below to obtain your loan.
- Launch the app and wait for it to load
- Register with your phone number, or other options available
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to your phone number. Input the code and proceed to the next page
- Input your details and also provide information about your employment
- Confirm if all details are correctly filled in and submit
You will be directed to another page; your dashboard. From your dashboard, you can monitor your loan application status and repayment details. Apply for a KashKash loan by:
- Navigating to the loan application section on your dashboard
- Choosing a loan amount. You can obtain a minimum loan amount of ₦3,000 and a maximum of ₦200,000 from the KashKash loan service
- Enter the bank details and fill out the other forms correctly
- Cross-check your application for errors and submit
Your application will be reviewed by the KashKash loan management. If it is approved, you will receive the loan amount in your bank account.
How much loan can you get from KashKash?
If you meet all the requirements, you are allowed to obtain up to ₦200,000 on the KashKash app. Kindly note that the lowest amount you can get from KashKash credit service is ₦3,000.
KashKash loan tenor
The KashKash loan service also provides its users with long-term repayment options.
After obtaining your loan on the KashKash app, you can repay within 3 months (91 days) to 12 months (365 days).
Interest rate and loan origination fee
The KashKash credit service charges an origination whenever you want to obtain a loan.
The origination fee ranges between ₦1,174 to ₦6,000 for a one-time charge. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is between 36.5% to 300%.
For example, if you obtain ₦3,000 from KashKash and select the 3-month repayment term, an origination fee of 39% (₦1,174) will be incurred. The interest rate is 2.7%.
The total amount due will be ₦3,000 + ₦1,174 + ₦81. That means you will repay a total amount of ₦4,255 within 3 months.
Repayment of loan
You should repay your loan on the due date and also complete some tasks on the app. This will increase your loan limit, build your credit limit and also reduce the interest rate for the next time you want to obtain a loan.
To repay your loan, go to your dashboard on the KashKash app and locate the repayment section. Select a repayment option, fill in necessary details and complete the repayment process.
Kashkash Head Office
KashKash has a head office in Nigeria. From this office, they maintain the KashKash loan service and also attend to customer issues.
Their head office is located at Room 301, Jopebi road No. 62, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Kashkash customer care and email address
For questions and complaints, you can always reach out to KashKash loan service. They have customer support executives that will attend to you.
You can contact KashKash customer support via their email address and phone number.
Phone numbers: 09087614169, 09087614170Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org