Found yourself in a tight financial situation and need to obtain an instant loan? Naira9ja is the answer. In this post, you will learn how to get a loan on Naira9ja, the requirements, interest rate, how to repay, and many more.
- What is Naira9ja, and how does it work?
- Naira9ja loan requirements
- Naira9ja mobile app download
- How much loan can you get from the Naira9ja loan service?
- Naira9ja loan repayment term
- Naira9ja loan interest rate
- How to repay loans on Naira9ja
- Where is Naira9ja’s head office located?
- Naira9ja customer support and email address
What is Naira9ja, and how does it work?
Naira9ja is a fast and easy-to-use loan service that allows its Nigerian users to obtain personal loans, ranging from ₦5,000 to ₦500,000.
You don’t need collateral or a guarantor before you can request a loan from Naira9ja. Registration, loan application, and all other processes are conducted on the internet, directly from your mobile phone.
Also, you don’t need a credit or debit card to obtain this loan. It will only be needed when you want to repay your loan on Naira9ja.
Naira9ja loan requirements
To become eligible for a Naira9ja loan in Nigeria, you have to meet the requirements.
- You must be a citizen and resident of Nigeria
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- A stable source of monthly income
- You must not be a debtor of other loan apps as of the time you’re applying for a Naira9ja loan
Naira9ja will also require some details from you. They include:
- Your bank account number (must be a Nigerian account)
- The phone number with which you will receive confirmation SMS
- Your Bank Verification Number (BVN)
If you meet up with the requirements and also have all the required details ready, proceed to the next step and download the Naira9ja loan app from the Google play store.
Naira9ja mobile app download
At the moment, Naira9ja is not available for Windows and iOS devices. It’s only available for Android devices. You will have to download and install the Naira9ja app from the Google Play Store.
This app has a small size of 8 MB and over 100,000 downloads. It currently has a review rating of 4.3 from over 9,600 users.
Once the app is installed on your mobile device, you should register an account with the Naira9ja loan service.
How to register an account on the Naira9ja loan
- On the first page, you should click on “create Naira9ja loan account” to sign up
- Input your phone number
- A confirmation code will be sent to your phone number as an SMS. Enter the code to proceed
- The next step is the provision of personal details. Provide your name, age and other details we mentioned in the requirements
Once you complete the registration, you will be taken directly to the homepage any time you launch the app.
How to apply for a loan on the Naira9ja loan app
From the homepage, you can manage your Naira9ja loan account, obtain loans, repay, view your credit score and access other features.
- From the homepage, navigate to the loan application page
- Select the loan amount you want to obtain from Naira9ja. You can obtain a minimum amount of ₦5,000 and a maximum amount of ₦500,000
- Set your repayment terms. You can repay between 3 months (91 days) to 12 months (365 days)
- Provide your bank account number where the money will be received
- Submit your loan application
Your Naira9ja loan application will be reviewed. If approved, you will be notified and the requested amount will be sent to the bank account you provided.
How much loan can you get from the Naira9ja loan service?
You can obtain a loan amount between ₦5,000 to ₦500,000 on the Naira9ja app. This is very flexible since it’s an instant loan that will be sent to your bank account, as long as your application is approved.
Naira9ja loan repayment term
Naira9ja loan services are very flexible and easy to repay. You can repay your loan on the Naira9ja loan app within 3 months (90 days) to 12 months (365 days).
Naira9ja loan interest rate
The Naira9ja loan service charges an interest rate of 19.8% for every 6-month repayment term. For instance, if you obtain a loan amount of ₦8,000 and you chose to repay in 6 months:
- The interest rate is 19.8%
- Interest amount is ₦1584
- Total amount to be repaid is ₦9584
How to repay loans on Naira9ja
It’s very easy to repay your loans on the Naira9ja mobile app.
- Navigate to the loan repayment page
- From your loan history, select your current outstanding loan
- Select a repayment method and input the necessary details
- If you’re using your ATM card, a confirmation code will be sent to your phone number by your bank
- Input the confirmation code to authorize the transaction and complete your loan repayment
Where is Naira9ja’s head office located?
For the best customer support services, you can visit Naira9ja’s head office. It is located at Plot GA 1, Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Naira9ja customer support and email address
For questions and complaints, you can always reach out to the Naira9ja loan service. They have customer support staff that will attend to you.
You can contact Naira9ja customers through their email addresses.
Email address: email@example.com